Monday, July 30, 2007

Izzi's First Sleepover

On Sunday, Danny left to join his family camping in Mount Pleasant, Utah. Isabelle and I stayed back at my sister Heidi's house and let Izzie get used to the new faces and surroundings in preparation for her first sleepover. On Monday, my parents and Heidi and her boys, Max & Sam, drove us to Mount Pleasant to meet Danny and his family. We hung around the campground for a little while and the kids went swimming and then Isabelle headed back to Salt Lake with my family.

That night and part of the next day, Danny and I went on some fun four-wheeler rides and spent time with his family. Izzie stayed at Heidi's that night and had a great time. They even took her on an adventure on Tuesday to the Children's Museum and The Gateway (I'll post some photos when Heidi sends them to me). Thanks Heidi for watching her - I'm quite sure camping and Izzie wouldn't have mixed well!

No comments: