Monday, October 22, 2007

Fountains!

On Saturday, we went to Desert Ridge to do some shopping, have lunch, and we also ended up getting flu shots (the real highlight of the outing!). Izzie had so much fun playing (and getting soaking wet) in the fountains and didn't want to leave!


On another note - Danny and I started the South Beach Diet last Monday. Neither of us have ever really been into dieting much, but we tried this one a couple years ago and both had great success; so, we're at it again! Anyway, the first two weeks are hell because you really can't eat any carbs. So, I just wanted to say that standing in line to order our salads at Paradise Bakery was pure torture as I was taunted by the huge display of delicious cookies. I almost caved, but didn't want to face the wrath of Danny for cheating!



1 comment:

Jill and Preston said...

I am tagging you. Go to my blog to see what that means.